Let’s face it we all like to drive hard at times, why else would you have bought a Mitsubishi EVO!? Make sure you avoid a transmission catastrophe with the Radium Engineering Clutch Fork Stop for the Mitsubishi EVO VIII, IX, and X.
The Radium Engineering clutch fork return stop addresses a common problem on the Mitsubishi EVO pull-type clutch slave cylinder. During hard shifting and fast clutch pedal operation, the clutch fork can return too far and cause the throw-out bearing to become unclipped from the clutch fork. This results in expensive transmission removal to fix. The Radium clutch return stop prevents the fork from over-traveling, eliminating a throw-out bearing issue. Inexpensive insurance to protect your clutch.
The clutch stop is multi-axis CNC machined in order to position the hex bolt precisely square with the clutch fork.
– CNC machined/anodized clutch fork stop
– Stainless steel adjustment screw and lock nut
– Stainless steel mounting bolts
- Mitsubishi EVO VIII w/ 5-speed and 6-speed manual transmissions
- Mitsubishi EVO IX w/ 5-speed and 6-speed manual transmissions
- Mitsubishi EVO X w/ 5-speed manual transmission
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.