Link Plugin ECU For S13 SR/CA 76 Pin Blue Plug
With Link’s extensive development these Plug and Play SR20/CA18 ECU’s make going standalone the easiest its ever been and for a great price.
G4X Plugin ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car. With all your favorite motorsports functions and features such as launch control, antilag and flex fuel this is a truly versatile plug n play ECU for the SR20/CA18. The Link PnP ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure to make installation a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. If you have any questions or requests don’t hesitate to let us know, we are here to support you and your build ever step of the way.
G4X Plugin Key Features:
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features – anti-lag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- Quick Tune – automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with “windowing”
I/O Options Expansion connector 1 inputs/outputs are provided:
- Pin 1 Aux 16
- Pin 2 DI 11
- Pin 3 An Temp 4
- Pin 4 Knock 2
- Pin 5 Injector 6
If you don’t already have the following electronics/parts in your car these are the most popular and performance orientated accessories/sensors for the S13 using the Link plug n play SR/CA ecu
- The AEM X series AFR gauge/sensor or the Haltech wideband o2 controller and sensor for closed loop fueling functions.
- Optional flex fuel, fuel pressure and oil pressure inputs are highly recommended. These sensors support engine protection features key to any reliable race car.
- VE wideband knock kit (single sensor kit for SR/CA engines) This is a flat response Bosch motorsport knock sensor complete with shielded coax wire harness. These are the most effective knock kits available and offer better knock feedback than the OEM Nissan knock sensor.
- ID1050x SR20 Injector dynamics 1050cc Injectors, 350-450whp
- ID1300x injectors SR20 perfect for power levels between 450-650whp
- ID1700x injectors SR20 provide good idle with ability to support 550-850whp
- ID2600xds injectors SR20 Over 2600cc of flow these are the best injectors for any high power alcohol fueled SR20 engine 750-1300whp
Please check your ECU plug matches the photo above before purchasing, if you have any doubts please send us a picture and we can ID your ECU for you. Other pin configurations and ECU’s are not supported by this exact product if you don’t have the 76 pin blue plug ecu/harness you will either the 64 pin Link ECU or our AEM Infinity SR20 Plug & Play package.
This ECU is for off road Motorsports use only. Never to be used on public roads within the USA.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.