BorgWarner engineers started with their 91S compressor wheel blade shape also found in the EFR9180, and then trimmed it down ~25% increasing the airflow rate to 98lb/min. This all new wheel finds it home in the purpose built SX-E compressor housing featuring ported-shroud inlet and optional speed sensor port (great feature for serious racers/tuners).
A legendary Airwerks 80mm Inconel turbine wheel and wide range of turbine housings make this the perfect turbo for any 500-1000HP build. The S369SX-E has a smaller overall size than the EFR9180 yet also has a higher airflow rate making this an excellent match for high-boost and high-power applications.
- Compressor Wheel OD (Exducer): 91.44mm
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 69.00mm max flow rate of 98lb/min
- Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 117019 RPM
- Inlet: 4.0″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler
- All-new severe duty 360 degree thrust bearing
- Turbine Outlet: 3.5″ Marmon OR Optional 3″ GT40 V-Band mod ($150)
- Turbine Type: Inconel S300SX Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 80mm
- Housing Material: D5S sandcast
- Housing Size and A/R ratio: S300SXE 9180 is available in three (3) different turbine housing configurations:
- 0.88 A/R T4 Single Scroll
- 0.91 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
- 1.00 A/R T4 Twin Scroll
If you have questions about which turbo or turbine housing will work best for your build contact us or call any time. After hundreds of turbo builds and tunes we are happy to share tips and tricks to make your project exactly the way you want.
JUSTIN HILAIRE (verified owner) –
I spent a long time looking for a turbo for my FD and Will was more than glad to help me with all of my questions. Will definitely be shopping this site more because of his excellent customer service.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Thank you so much for the support and kind words. Never hesitate to reach out for assistance our entire team is here to support you every step of the way. I’ll be sure Will see’s this and we’ll give Will and the purchasing wizard that found you the turbine housing before we were even supposed to receive them from BorgWarner an extra bonus for taking such good care of you.