ID1300x (aka ID1300xds) injectors are our 1st recommendation for any 08-14 WRX or 08+ STi using the Ej20 or Ej25 engine making 450-650 WHP on pump gas or E85. The new Xds series injectors from ID are designed to work with any gasoline or alcohol based fuel. 1300Xds series injectors can also safely operate at MUCH higher pressures than anything else on the market making them perfect for high boost applications. When you want to use the best injectors for your Subaru build the ID1300xds from Injector Dynamics is the answer. Here at Brewed you can find the ID1300x injectors in all or our customers Subaru WRX and STi’s making 450-650hp. The ID1300x have been a perfect match for both the EJ20 and EJ25 engines running full flex fuel E85 or pump gas.
Special offer: For those running one of our Motec, AEM Infinity or Haltech plug & play ECU packages we offer turn key base maps for all Injector Dynamic injectors free of charge with Injector orders.
ID1300x Injector Sizing for EJ25 & EJ20 08-14 WRX and 08+ STi
Most aftermarket and oem top feed fuel rails for the 2008-2014 wrx & 08+ sti use an 11mm O ring. If you have any questions about injector sizing or O ring sizes based on the type of fuel used do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to walk you through choosing the correct size injector for your build whether it a street car running on gasoline or a drag car on Methanol we are here to support your build every step of the way. The ID1300xds is the perfect match for anyone planning to make 120-170HP per injector. If you plan to make more power than that the ID1700xds and ID2600xds are all great options that support over 200hp per injector
Precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from street cars making 400whp and getting 40 mpg + to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems for extreme fuel supply. ID1300x injectors go through an extensive flow matching processes that delivers the best tune-able injector on the market.
ID1300xds Key Features:
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- The ID1300x was designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsports
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
ECU/Engine Tuner quotes:
“ID injectors are hands down the best injectors I have ever worked with. Easily tuned for smooth idle and good economy with enough flow for HUGE HP and high boost.” –Eric FL (Motec, AEM, Hondata, Power FC, Fcon, Haltech, stock ECU)
“These injectors are so well matched from the factory with GREAT flow data for just about every ECU creating a base map and then fine tuning for a new set of injectors couldn’t be any easier.” –Ennio R (Motec, Haltech, Vipec, AEM, EMS)
Examples of Brewed tuned RB26dett R34 GT-R running the ID1300xds injectors:
Injector Dynamics Sizes:
- ID1050x injectors for STI & WRX (these are perfect for anyone looking to make 350-450whp)
- ID1300x injectors for STI & WRX (these are perfect for anyone looking to make 450-650whp)
- ID1700x injectors for STI & WRX (these are perfect for anyone looking to make 550-850whp)
- ID2600xds injectors for STI & WRX (these are perfect for anyone looking to make 750-1300whp)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.