Tial MV-R Wastegate
The MV-R wastegate from Tial Sport has become the standard in boost control for high power/high boost turbo engines. With the ability to safely control boost in applications making up to 1000HP the 44mm MV-R wastegate packs a big punch in a small easy to install package thanks to V-band inlet and outlet flanges. Tial wastegates are used on ALL of the Brewed Motors turbo builds and we stand by Tial’s commitment to quality 100%.
Turbo E36 M3 Single Tial MVR Wastegate
The MVR 44mm wastegate is more compact than any current 44 or 46mm wastegate on the market making it perfect for those application where space is limited. The MVR offers two top air ports and three bottom air ports that make boost control plumbing easy to install in the most compact engine bays. The MVR is a direct bolt on for the older V44 Tial wastegate. The MV-R has an optional extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
TiAL MVR, What’s included in the box
- MV-R 44mm V band waste gate Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings (Banjo vacuum line fitting for easy/clean install)
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs (so you can set to whatever boost pressure you want)
Tial Sport genuine MVR 44mm v-band wastegates from Brewed Motorsports:
All Tial MVR wastegates purchased from Brewed Motorsports are genuine Tial Sport products and ship complete with all fittings, flanges and springs. We ONLY sell genuine Tial Sport products. DO NOT use counterfeit or knock off Tial wastegates as they will fail and cause over boost problems.
Pro Tips Tial MVR Wastegate
- Here at Brewed we often use dual MVS waste gates on twin scroll turbo applications. This is one of the best boost control options available and supports over 1500HP of flow!
- V band inlet and outlet flanges ensure a leak free wastegate. We no longer offer any wastegates that use a gasket/flange and bolts/studs. V-band is the ONLY way to go (it’s not 1995)!
- Choose the right wastegate spring: We always recommend choosing a wastegate spring that is 40% lower than your peak boost target. This allows us to setup a number of engine protection features in the ECU to help ensure your engine stays safe even if you have something like a fuel pump failure or loss of fuel pressure.