The Radium fuel rail part # 20-0371 for the Toyota 2JZ-GE (Non-Turbo) engine found in the Lexus IS300 is manufactured with a large 8AN ORB internal bore supporting over 1200 horsepower. The Radium 2jzge fuel rails are CNC machined from 6063 aluminum, black anodized, and laser etched for a high quality surface finish that looks great in any engine bay. For flexibility, the fuel rail features four 8AN ORB ports and is compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85.
20-0371 FUEL RAIL, TOYOTA 2JZ-GE:
- Black Anodized Laser Etched Aluminum Fuel Rail
- Injector Seats for Toyota Air Assist Manifolds (x6)
NOTE: This fuel rail kit does NOT come standard with fittings please select the fitting you need when ordering above.
Fuel Injector Compatibility 2jz-ge engines WITH Air assist intake manifold:
- ID1050 xds-60-11-14 (400-700HP and E85 safe!)
- ID1300 xds-60-11-14 (600-900HP and E85 safe!)
- ID1700 xds-60-11-14 (800-1100HP and E85 safe!)
- ID2600 xds-60-11-14 (900-1700HP perfect for Alcohol fueled engines Ethanol/Methanol)
Fuel Injector Compatibility 2jz-ge engines with NON Air assist intake manifold:
- ID1050.60.11.D.6 (400-700HP and E85 safe!)
- ID1300.60.11.D.6 (600-900HP and E85 safe!)
- ID1700.60.11.D.6 (800-1100HP and E85 safe!)
- ID2600.60.11.D.6 (900-1700HP perfect for Alcohol fueled engines Ethanol/Methanol)
Recommended accessories for the 2jz-ge radium fuel rails:
- DMR Radium Direct Mount Fuel pressure regulator, this is a clean and simple adjustable FPR that bolts directly to the radium fuel rail for a super clean/simple install.
- FPD Radium Fuel Pulse Damper, the FPD bolts to the bottom port of the radium fuel rail and ensures smooth consistent fuel pressure which means more accurate tuning under all conditions.