The AEM 12 Position Trim Pot is the perfect match for virtually any Engine Management System, such as AEM Infinity, Motec and Haltech. Use the 0-5 volt 12 position Trim Pot to adjust a number of trims, including ignition timing, fuel, boost, etc. Here at Brewed we often use these 12 positions switches for boost control, antilag and traction control.
12 Position Trim Pot details & features:
- 12 Position Trim Pot with Flying Lead,
- 2 Brushed Silver Trim Position Decals with ranges from -5 to +6 and 0 to +11,
- Blue/Red/Black AEM Logo Knob Decals & Blue/Red/Black Colored Knob Decals.
- Can be used with virtually any engine management system
- Includes a weatherproof-over-molded flying lead that has 12-inch insulated, color-coded wires, two brush silver Trim Position decals, and black AEM logo adjustment knob
- Adjusts a number of trims, including ignition timing, fuel, boost, etc.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.