The Lexus IS300 not only looks great it also performs like a true 4dr sports car. ***Well in stock form the IS300 is arguably missing some power BUT we are here to solve that.
If you are planning to turbo your Lexus IS300 (manual or automatic transmission) we have all the parts you’ll need and the experience to ensure your turbo 2jzge VVTi NA-T runs strong and drives like a Lexus. We do not mess around with piggy back systems like SAFC or Greddy Emanage but instead spent years developing and testing our plug n play standalone ECU packages for the IS300 platform. After years of testing we are proud to offer the most complete and effective IS300 tuning solution available.
Below is a list of all the supporting parts (ECU and fuel system) that you will need to make your turbo IS300 run better than it did from the factory while making double the power.
- IS300 AEM infinity ECU harness: VE plug n play IS300 adapter harness (a clean/simple plug n play harness to adapt your IS300 to run on an AEM Infinity ECU.
- AEM infinity 506 ECU (extremely capable standalone ECU heavily tested on the IS300)
- AEM 5 bar MAP sensor (reliable Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor)
- AEM air intake temp sensor DTM connector
- AEM 150psi fuel pressure sensor (Engine safety feature, allows ECU to compensate for drop in fuel pressure)
- 3 port electric boost control solenoid (ebcs allows ECU to control boost target, very important for engine safety)
- Bosch 4.2 LSU wideband o2 sensor (used by Infinity ECU internal wideband controller)
- ID1050x injectors
- AEM in tank high flow fuel pump (e85/ethanol safe)
- E-tune Infinity ecu: (Once the parts are installed i can easily etune the car for you which is all done through data logs and calibration revisions.
Bone stock engine IS300 on 9psi and Canadian 91 octane fuel:
Fuel Injectors & Parts
ECU Harnesses & Sensors