The K20 and K24 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo kit from Full Race is truly the ultimate turbo kit for ALL K-series powered Honda RSX, EP3 or K swapped EG, EK and DC2 chassis. This kit supports all Twin Scroll Garrett G series, GTX, Borg Warner EFR and SX-E turbos giving you a wide range of fast response and high power output to support everything from 450whp canyon racers to full out drag cars making over 1200WHP+.
When the original T3 single wastegate K series turbo kit isn’t enough for your K series build this T4 Twin Scroll turbo kit supports even more power! It doesn’t matter if you have an RSX or K24 swapped EG we have a turbo kit for EVERY K series swap you can dream up. Full Race has engineered the T4 twin scroll kit to offer the ultimate in performance and reliability, Full-Race kits spool faster and produce more reliable Horse power and Torque across the entire RPM range than any other turbo kit on the market. Choose from the latest Garrett Gen 2 GTX turbos or the Borg Warner EFR series turbos. If you’re not sure what turbo is best for your build don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about your turbo K series build.
Not sure which wastegates are right for your build? We recommend using the dual MVR 44mm Tial wastegates for 800+ HP builds and the Dual MVS 38mm Tial wastegates for anything under 800HP. The Full Race twin scroll K series manifolds are designed for dual wastegates to ensure consistent boost control. The dual wastegate configuration provides the best possible boost control and eliminates the dreaded K series boost creep issue.
Full Race manifolds are robotically TIG welded runners for maximum strength.
Full-Race K Series twin scroll Turbo Kits support power levels from an ultra responsive 450whp to a 1200whp+ monster depending on Turbo used. The Pro-Street kit retains all accessories such as PS and AC. Just when things couldn’t get any better Brewed Motorsports has taken the legendary Full Race Turbo Kits to the next level by offering Pre fit VE Anti Lag kits, sensor bungs and ceramic coatings. Brewed can also supply any Turbo and waste gate combination from any manufacturer IE: Garrett, Borg Warner, Precision, Tial, HKS, etc.
Full Race K series turbo kit installed on Civic
Side mounted turbo allows for longer manifold runners, better turbo position and weight distribution. It also looks quite aggressive with or with out an intake.
K series Pro Street Turbo kit includes:
- Full-Race K-Series T4 Twin scroll Turbo Manifold
- Life time warranty on Manifold, DP, IC pipes
- Full-Race K-Series V-band 3″ Downpipe
- Full-Race K-Series Vertical Flow Intercooler
- Full-Race K-Series Charge Piping aka Intercooler pipes
- Full-Race K-Series Kit Box aka hardware, lines, fitting, gaskets (this is ONLY included for complete turbo kit order including a turbo, kit box matches turbo choice with kit.)
- $100 credit towards any Brewed Motors Base map/tune, just let us know what ECU you are using
- Full support for Garrett Gen 2 GTX turbos
- Full support for Garrett G series turbos
- Full support for Borg Warner EFR series T4 twin scroll turbos
Full Race K20 dyno graph
This is a Full Race Pro Street turbo kit on stock k20 engine using a GT3076R turbo VS stock K20 supercharged
Turbo K20 K24 Spark Plugs:
Please check out this easy to follow guide for: K24 K20 spark plugs from our partners at FFrides. This K series spark plug guide breaks down the correct NGK Iridium spark plugs you will need to run in your Turbo K series based on your target HP goals. If you have any questions about choosing the correct Spark Plugs don’t hesitate to comment below or contact via phone or email any time.
$100 credit to all Turbo kit customer towards ECU package:
- Motec M130 M1 series ECU’s offer top level features & performance for all types of motorsports from land to sea.
- Haltech Elite 1500 K24 Plug n Play Budget friendly ECU with user friendly setup and software.
- K20 plug & play AEM Infinity 506 Advance ECU functions with great price point. Perfect for any budget orientated race car looking for maximum tune-ability.
- Emtron ECU KV series ECU’s offer advance functions features and configuration options perfect for modern cars/engines used in Motorsports.